Friday, April 20, 2007

At times, I am the shoulder. And then, I need one.
I seek inspiration.
I don't think being taken for granted is a sign of true friendship.
It puzzles me why saying and doing the right thing is always so difficult.
It is easier hiding behind a facade.
Sometimes, I cry myself to sleep. And sometimes, I'm too excited to close my eyes.
It happens to only some of us.
No one can hear a heart breaking.
Life is to be smiled at.
Friends are hard to find.
Memories keep me smiling.
Mercurial.
There are a million things that go through my mind and there are million things I want to say. At times, I wish to say nothing at all.
I'm here but not really.
Whoever said it's hard to break a friendship had no idea what he was talking about.
Things are easily forgotten. Feelings easily ignored.
We are selfish people.
Parents are the world.
New York would be an amazing city to live in.
Moments of clarity are often delusional.
Friendship is tolerance.
Trust is an oxymoron.
Loneliness breeds introspect.


I had to say something. I have no idea where I got lost

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats puzzling really!! :) Every line said something but it all gets lost.. You must have been in some state of mind to write that!! :)
Still keep writing.. its always interesting to read what you write.. and thats why I keep checking your blog.. irrespective of whether you ask me to or not :P
Laters..

Its Me said...

i agree with rahuls 2nd para ...

and i like the descriptions of urs ..

flavours of rohinton mistry's "A Fine Balance"

~~ @ks|-|@y@ ~~ said...

i disagree with "its me"... definitely not any flavour of "A fine balance".. otherwise ..i wudnt have finished reading this post

Powered By Blogger