Monday, July 09, 2007

The thing about girls...

Well I'm surprised I never wrote on this topic before! Having been the crush-er, the crush-ee, the cupid, the adviser, and the sympathetic shoulder!

The few things said. Sure most girls can relate ;) Guys can well .... enjoy!

Scenario #1

A : You so like him!
B : No I don't! He is such an ass I tell you! I hate him.
A : Yeah, right! You love him!
B : Idiot! Can't he just reply once! *sigh*
A : *laugh* You are so into this guy!
B: I hate him okay? Now shut up!

Or it could be like....

Scenario # 2

A : So, I heard someone has a crush!?
B : Who who?
A : You!
B : *blush*
A : I do think you are gonna go out with him!He's perfect! He's much better than all those other losers you had crush on! It's gonna work out!
B : Don't jinx it!

or

Scenario # 3

A: Man! He's adorable!
B: Oooohhh..!! So just ask him out!
A: I can't!
B: Why not? Are you too chicken? *giggles*
A: Noooo.... there's another girl!
A + B: Bitch!

or....

Scenario # 4

A: He thinks of me as a good friend
B: Ewww
A: I know... this sucks!
B: Hey, his best friend is kinda cute too you know...
A: Yeah? Actually....

and finally...

Scenario # 5

A: He thinks you are not his type
B: Hello? I'm a girl! How can I NOT be his type?
A: Gay?
B: I'm gonna die single!

I'm expecting comments on this one... :)

4 comments:

Its Me said...

Hmm .. the secret world of the girls mind ...

Scenario #1 - Most common .. y beat abt the bush ??

Scenario #2 - Still hoping ... Give the guy a hint ..

Scenario #3 - Typical !!! how shd the guy know .. tell him !!!

Scenario #4 - Guys side .. The best frnd may like u too .. but as u didnt give him a hint and were fawning over his frnd, he will give u up as a lost case .. aur dil hee dil mein aahein bharega ..

Scenario #5 - Just get the point .. :)

Jitesh Shah said...

1,2,3: Girls are liars and weird :P:P (ok.. just kiddin... thnx for enlightning insight!.. so crush-er.. who was he?)

4: infidelity!!.. thats grls for u!! :P:P

5: dsn't gay mean "cheerful" :D:D...

Vedang said...

scenario 1: does this really happen?? lucky guy!

scenario 2: normal teasing. we did this in school yaar...

scenario 3: this doesn't happen. you've read too many romance novels.

scenario 4: hilarious

scenario 5: sour grapes

Praj ~ said...

#1: most common i guess...
#2: richa type :P
#3: probably the 'another girl' is B only :D :D
#4: you - ved... hahahaha (hope u still accept this one.. :P )
#5: The chances of one person being another person’s “The one” are like six billion to one. (Ref- HIMYM) :D
haha

Powered By Blogger