Monday, July 13, 2009

I love...

I love how you try to hide your yawn, when I'm talking too much...

I love that you think my hair is like my personality...

I love when you act crazy with me on the phone...

I love how you enjoy talking in baby language with me..

I love the way you get excited at the idea of us on a road trip...

I love the way you yell my name when you meet me...

I love how you always give me the bigger piece of chocolate...

I love how innocent you act when I catch you doing so...

I love how a lead character reminds you of me...

I love how you make it a point to tell me about the latest book you have read...

I love how you think my life is an adventure when the reality of it is otherwise...

I love how you make up new nicknames for me, because you don't want to call me what others do...

I love how you sleep on my swing, waiting for me to get home...

I love how you blame your camera for making me look fat...

I love how you say I'm family...

I love how you say your heart breaks when I'm not at a party...

I love the fact that you like me being shorter to you...

I love how you ask me where all I'm going to take you when you come into town...

I love how you tousle my hair when you feel proud of me..

I love how you crib when I say no to a plan...

I love how you call me to discuss a brilliant game of tennis...

I love how you flirt with me...

I love when you demand something to eat. And then apologise for it...

I love the fact that we wear the same size...

I love how you can come over, at anytime...

I love how you let me blame your phone, when the line disconnects...

I love how you make my favourite meal when you feel I've had a bad day...

I love how you call me to say my favourite movie is on...

I love how quiet you get when you think you have hurt me...

I love how you convince me of myself...

I love how angry you get when I feel I'm not worth it...

I love how you delete pictures of me I don't like...

I love how you make me laugh...

I love the fact that you want an autographed copy of my first book...

I love how you complete my sentences...

I love how happy you get when I praise a song you recommended...

I love how you smile when I give you a spontaneous hug...

I love how you send me a message first thing in the morning, when you miss my call at night...

I love how insatiably curious you get when I say, "I have to tell you something!"...

I love when you ask me if I'm awake, before you call at night...

I love how you keep changing the radio stations so I won't be bored while driving...

I love how you hold my hand while crossing...

I love the way you look at me when I'm involved in a movie...

I love how much thought you put into buying me a gift...

I love how you help me clean my room after a sleepover...

I love the fact that you pick up something for me when you go shopping...

I love how you console me when I feel heartbroken...

I love how you listen to my opinion while making an important decision...

I love how you worry that I don't get enough rest...


And

I love that you have read till the end.


*To the 'You' s who make each day special. This is my thank you*

4 comments:

Jitesh Shah said...

I love how you coerce me into commenting every time :) :P

nice list :)
btw .. make a "I hate" list too .. I'll make my TODO list out of it :P

Indrani said...

I love the way you write and convey stuff :)

this is truly lovely...

Unknown said...

Mitzie.. i d likes d post..keep writing :) u rock!

gitanjali said...

that was a damn cute post :) smiled all the way through it..loved it :)

Powered By Blogger