Saturday, October 17, 2009

Riddle me...

You riddle me with these questions,
Of what a future can hold,
Curious, my mind begins to wonder,
How these mysteries will finally unfold

You riddle me on my dreams,
And if I really can seize the day,
Defensive, my mind begins to go over,
The actions that have led me this way

You riddle me on my thoughts,
Like you can see the drama in which they play,
Befuddled, my mind begins to muse about,
The transparency I seem to portray

You riddle me with these questions,
Of what's said and done, the right and wrong,
And then I try to explain it to you,
And you smile, like you have known the answers all along

5 comments:

Jitesh Shah said...

mast re bhidu :D

Vedang said...

nice :)

Mithila said...

Thank you! :)


Keep reading!

confuzzled said...

Really nice! Missed some of your last posts, read all of them together now. As always, loss of words man!

*Strong* recommendation: Change of profession NOW!

Indrani said...

:) :)

mast aahe

Powered By Blogger