Friday, October 30, 2009

A warm fuzzy memory

There is something inherently fond about memories. And something pleasantly unpredictable.
Somewhere in the deep recesses of your mind, beneath layers of information, lies this small little movie clip of your life, shot at some arbit point in time, which is capable of sending warm fuzziness throughout your entire being.

It makes you glow and smile, probably looking like an idiot to a third person, or even a second person, but who cares? Give me that tingly sentimental funny feeling anytime.

I feel simply awesome having all these pictures in my head. Those "Oh my god, did I just say that?", the "This is NOT happening to me", the "This is happening to ME? ME!", the "Yey! I Did it!", the "Why god Why", the "I love life!", the "Whee" moments, the "Hmpf" moments, the "Awww.." moments, and the.. sigh.

They come scented, they emote. They let us hold on to our past, while defining our future.
Snapshots of us, once upon a time, when we dared to do something spectacular, something remarkable..

Something that was worthy enough... of becoming a warm fuzzy memory.

4 comments:

Vedang said...

"I love her hair"
"wtf are you talking about?"
aaaaahahahahahahahaha! :D :D :D

Indrani said...

u are jus awesome girl... i fail to understand HOW someone can articulate something soooo well!

Keep writing honey... want to read more!

Mithila said...

@Vedang : Hahahaha... awesome that was!

@Indrani : Thank you so much for those nice words! :) Wow...

Jitesh Shah said...

I can certainly identify with "Why God Why?" :P

Powered By Blogger